Thursday, June 5, 2008

SIP ISLAND

Hello Sexy People,

Wow lots of news!
Sexy in Pink celebrated our year anniversary on May 3rd and 4th with a huge 50 or 100L sale. After the year anniversry sale, we closed the store for remodeling.
Over the next three weeks, I moved to my own island called SIP, totally rebuilt, and remodeled the store. YEAH- my own island, woohoo!
On May, 26, 2008, I re-opened Sexy in Pink with a new island, new store, and 31 new designs! Sexy in Pink is ready for year 2!
I want to thank all of YOU, my customers, that have made my store a success and my expansion possible! I am excited for what the summer will bring. I work a full time job in RL--- BUT not in the summer! I am off work for the next few months, and expect LOTS of hot clothes! WOOHOO! Let's look at some of the 31 new designs:



1) The Minidress- Sexy in Pink brings you the first installment of the sexy new minidress. Starting with 9 dresses, with more planned and on the way- this line definitely speaks of "dressed to kill." The Minidresses are deisgned to mix and match and layer and even wear with pants for a longertunic shirt look over pants. Basically you pick your solid color and layer a transparen hologram dress on top, for lots of interesting looks!


If you layer the above two dresses: It looks like this:







Then 7 solid colors can also be worn seperately or layered under a hologram, This is Periwinkle n' Pink. The solids have some sexy nip action.












2) **SIP** Jean Skirt and Sassy saying T's











































3) **SIP** Retro Print Dresses- retro inspired print babydoll dresses with satiny elements and a flexi bow.














4) **SIP** Pizazz Bikini! Available in 7 shimmery colors!








Lots of color choises and fit decisions: have fun. I am so glad to be back with a vengeance. HUGS and kisses

No comments: