Monday, October 29, 2007

Really posted July 8, 2007

ON July 8th I posted the first blog entry, on a blog.com blog: "I opened Sexy in Pink about two months ago on April 29, 2007. We had an excellent grand opening party! Since then I have almost doubled the amount of designs offered in the store, remodeled and expanded the store, and had so much FUN doing it all!! I am not really sure how to customize this blog, lol, but I am sure i will figure it out eventually! I hope to keep you all informed about new products, sales, and events through this blog, as well as, interacting on a personal level with all of the amazing women who have become devoted sexy in pink customers! I am so grateful for all of the gorgeous women who have visited my store and proudly wear my designs. Thank you so much for visiting the blog.
Hugs,
Kirsten Corleone =)))"

Well, blog.com was too hard! So I am now trying blogspot. So far, I have added the store logo and a post, with much less effort! =) So I guess it will be blogspot for Sexy in Pink in Second Life.

2 comments:

Célia Gaião said...

Welcome to bloggin'...your experience remainds me of mine ;)...
I had another blog earlier, but quit... Now I used blogspot for my SL blog...not perfect, but easy to use ;) and already added your blog to mine :)... ur my favorite ;)
Best kisses from a VERY HAPPY customer! And congratulations on the blog ;) too..

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!